As of 7/12/22 the following is from the D23 Expo “Things to Know” website. We will update each section as D23 makes changes.
D23 Expo presented by Visa is held at the Anaheim Convention Center:
800 W. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92802
Parking is available at the Anaheim Convention Center for a nominal fee, payable by credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, or Google Pay (cash is not accepted). Please allow ample time for parking, as some lots may be off-site. Accessible parking is on a first-come, first-served basis at Car Park 1 and Car Park 4. Please note: Overnight parking is prohibited at the Anaheim Convention Center. Anaheim Resort Transportation may be utilized from local public transit hubs, including the ARTIC station. Please visit rideart.org for local transportation routes and schedules. Additionally, there are ride-share drop-off and pick-up locations at the north side of the convention center on Katella Avenue and at the south side on Transit Plaza.
Book your hotel room for D23 Expo presented by Visa at a special rate at D23Expo.com/Hotels. If you experience any difficulty making your reservation, please call 888-307-6880 or 801-214-7288, where customer service agents will be happy to help you Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. MT, excluding federal holidays.
Show hours for all guests are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Additional details will be available in Summer 2022.
For the safety of all guests, there will be security screening at all event entrances, including bag check and metal detection. Please allow ample time when planning your arrival. View the D23 Expo presented by Visa Policies (below) for details about prohibited items.
D23 Expo welcomes and accommodates guests with disabilities, including guests utilizing wheelchairs and service animals. Please note that early entry at venues is not permitted.
- The following items are allowed for accessibility accommodations without any special request or item exception tag (must meet size restrictions noted below, in Prohibited Items): wheelchairs, ECVs, strollers, canes, folding cane chairs, walkers, and walkers with seats.
- A service animal is a dog or miniature horse that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, an individual with a disability. All other animals, including emotional support, comfort, or companion animals, are not considered service animals. Service animals may use any planter outside of the Convention Center to relieve themselves (please clean up after them as needed). Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of their owner at all times.
- All queues are fully wheelchair accessible. Guests who cannot tolerate waiting in a traditional queue should discuss their needs with a cast member at the venue. The cast member will help identify which accommodation option best fits your needs. Guests are encouraged to bring a favorite device, sensory toy, or activity you think might be calming or keep a member of your party occupied during any wait times.
- To accommodate as many individuals as possible, we ask that individuals who are able to transfer to a venue seat do so. ECVs may be parked outside of the designated seating area after guests have transferred to their seats. If guests are unable to transfer to a seat, they may remain in their wheelchair. Note that admission to a session is not guaranteed by requesting accessible seating.
- If you have a sensory disability and/or neurodiverse needs, several quieter locations will be available throughout the venue where you can “take a break.” Additional information will be available in Summer 2022.
- Sign Language Interpretation and CART Services are planned for all Hall D23 sessions and are available upon request at other D23 Expo stages. You may submit a request in advance to our Guest Services team; however, admission to a session is not guaranteed by requesting Sign Language Interpretation or CART Services. Sign Language Interpretation and CART Services may also be requested for the Show Floor, including presentations and talent photo opportunities/signings.
For additional requests or needs, please contact DLRAccessibilityServices@disney.com or call the D23 Guest Services team during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST) at 855-323-5973.
As protocols surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic are fluid and ever-evolving, we are unable to confirm specific requirements at this time. This event will be held in accordance with local, state, federal and company policies. By purchasing a ticket, you and all persons in your party acknowledge and agree to follow any and all COVID-19 protocols that will be in effect at the time of D23 Expo presented by Visa. The latest information regarding COVID-19 protocols for D23 Expo presented by Visa can be found here: http://D23Expo.com/Safety-Guidelines.
No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed at D23 Expo presented by Visa. However, exceptions will be made for attendees with special dietary needs, including food allergies and baby food/formula. Guests can bring empty, non-glass beverage containers to fill at convention center water fountains. There will be a variety of food and beverage options available on-site, including food trucks in the Grand Plaza. Additional information will be available in Summer 2022.
First aid locations are available between Lobbies A and B and in the Arena, Hall D23, and Hall E (overnight only), or dial 8975 from any house phone or 714-765-8975 from a mobile phone.
Mobile charging stations are available in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center and in Hall E. The charging stations in the lobby can also be used for ECV charging.
Nursing mothers’ rooms are available in Lobby A (Room 109) and Lobby D (Room 127). They are open for use without access restriction, and they are lockable from the inside. A changing table is located in each room. Rooms do not have sinks; sinks are only available in nearby restrooms. Room 109 has a mini-fridge for milk storage. D23 Expo presented by Visa does not monitor fridge access and is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our cast members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior, jumping lines, or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, or luggage in whatever way we consider appropriate.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Children should be supervised. Guests under age 13 must be accompanied by a guest age 18 or older to enter.
- Ask permission from another guest prior to filming or photographing them.
- Badges, credentials, and other entitlements are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable, and void if altered. The badge must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Chairs and folding chairs. The following items are allowed for accessibility accommodations without any special request or item exception tag (must meet size and speed restrictions noted below): wheelchairs, ECVs, strollers, canes, folding cane chairs, walkers, and walkers with seats.
- Pillows and inflatables (including but not limited to inflatable loungers, pool inflatables, and inflatable beds).
- Sleeping bags and blankets.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind.
- Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons.
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace).
- Marijuana (including marijuana-enriched products) or any illegal substance.
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines, or fog machines.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones, or artificial noise makers.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, or shoes with built-in wheels. Bicycles are only permitted outside the Anaheim Convention Center and must be walked within the event perimeter. Bicycles must be parked at designated bicycle racks located in the Arena Plaza.
- Strollers that are greater than 31 inches (79 cm) in width and 52 inches (132 cm) in length.
- Wagons, including stroller wagons.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed, pulled, or towed by an Electric Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair, stroller, or person.
- Wheeled mobility devices with fewer than three wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered, and/or unoccupied. Training wheels and/or modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36 inches (92 cm) in width and 52 inches (132 cm) in length.
- Suitcases, bags, coolers, or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24 inches long x 15 inches wide x 18 inches high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed.
- Loose or dry ice is not permitted in any container. Re-usable ice packs are recommended.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices, flags, and banners are not allowed.
- Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6 feet (182 cm) are not allowed.
- Pets are not permitted, with the exception of guide, signal, or service animals (as defined by state and local laws).
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, at our sole and absolute discretion.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained. The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained. Impeding operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume. Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the event or any part thereof. Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for Staff.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign, or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind or otherwise engaging in any activity for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational, or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls, or landings.
We reserve the right to prohibit any other activity that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, at our sole and absolute discretion.
The Anaheim Convention Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking and e-cigarettes are allowed only in designated areas in the Palm Courts or Arena Plaza.
Alcoholic beverages are not sold and are not allowed at D23 Expo presented by Visa.
By attending D23 Expo presented by Visa at the Anaheim Convention Center, you irrevocably consent to and authorize D23 Worldwide, its parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Producer”) to photograph or make other recordings of you and any children accompanying you and to use such photographs and recordings throughout the universe, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever in all known and hereafter existing media and in any language in perpetuity. Filming, photographing, and other recording will take place throughout D23 Expo presented by Visa. All such photographs and other recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Photography and videography may be prohibited at select venues, screenings, and presentations. For the safety, security, and comfort of our guests, selfie sticks and drones are not allowed at D23 Expo presented by Visa. By attending D23 Expo presented by Visa, you agree not to take pictures or video or make sound recordings wherever posted or announced as prohibited. Select presentations will be monitored for filming or unauthorized recording. Mobile phones and recording devices are strictly forbidden in these locations. Where designated within D23 Expo, the use of any of the following equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited: camera equipment; camera flashes or strobes; video cameras, including cell phone video technology; and audio recording equipment. Any person using or attempting to use any such equipment may, at the sole discretion of D23 Expo presented by Visa Management, be subject to removal from the venue and be refused entry to other events sponsored by or affiliated with D23 Expo presented by Visa Management or The Walt Disney Company. D23 Expo Management reserves the right to confiscate any photographs, audio recordings, and/or video taken in violation of this policy.
By attending D23 Expo presented by Visa, you assume, for yourself and any children accompanying you, all risks and danger of: personal injury (including death); property loss or damage; and any other harm or hazards that may arise from, are related or incidental to, or in connection with, D23 Expo presented by Visa, whether occurring prior to, during, or after D23 Expo, and whether due to the negligence or willful misconduct of D23 Expo presented by Visa Management or others.
D23 Expo presented by Visa Management makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any information in D23 Expo presented by Visa materials; does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse the products or services of any firm, organization, or person noted herein or otherwise at D23 Expo presented by Visa; and hereby disclaims all liability for any claims, losses, or damages in connection with the use or application of these materials or of any of the products or services at D23 Expo presented by Visa. All materials have been compiled or provided by D23 Expo presented by Visa Management as a service to those attending D23 Expo presented by Visa; are provided on an “as is” basis; and are not intended to constitute the rendering of legal or other professional services or advice of any kind. Users of these materials should not in any manner rely upon or construe the information or resource materials in these materials as legal or other professional advice and should not act or fail to act based upon the information in these materials without seeking the services of a competent legal or other professional.
D23 WORLDWIDE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS AND/OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AT D23 EXPO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
D23 GOLD MEMBER BENEFITS
D23 Gold Members will receive special benefits throughout the weekend, including exclusive discounts and offers, a commemorative gift, and more. D23 Gold Members must show their valid D23 Gold Member Card, either physical card or virtually in the D23 App. Stay tuned for announcements about these magical opportunities.
TICKETS AND ADMISSION
There is an exclusive D23 Expo General Admission ticket presale for Visa card holders on January 19, 2022, at 10 a.m. PST. D23 Gold Member discounts apply.
D23 Expo Hall D23 Preferred Seating and General Admission tickets will go on sale on January 20, 2022 at 12 p.m. PST.
• Click here to purchase Hall D23 Preferred Seating tickets.
• Click here to purchase General Admission tickets.
Make sure you join D23: The Official Disney Fan Club prior to purchasing tickets.
There are specially priced Child Tickets available for those ages 3–12. Children under three (3) years of age receive complimentary admission to D23 Expo presented by Visa.
Discounted single-day and multi-day tickets for D23 Expo presented by Visa are available exclusively to D23 Gold Members. D23 Gold Members can purchase up to two (2) discounted tickets each. With a D23 Gold Membership Duo Plan, both D23 Gold Members (primary and affiliate) on the plan can each purchase two discounted tickets (for a combined savings of up to $200 on four 3-Day Adult Tickets). This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or offers; available while supplies last. Click here to join D23: The Official Disney Fan Club today!
Your badge will provide you access to all the magic of D23 Expo presented by Visa, allowing you to take advantage of the following: secure advance reservations for select panels and experiences, participate in opportunities presented by Disney and Friends of Disney, receive photos taken at select experiences, redeem your D23 Expo Gold Member gift (D23 Gold Members only), and more! D23 Expo presented by Visa badges will begin shipping in Summer 2022. Once you receive your badge, it will be important to activate it online prior to arriving at D23 Expo presented by Visa. Badge activation will require a D23 Gold or General Membership. More information will be shared about how to activate your badge in Summer 2022, and specific instructions will be included with your badge.
No refunds are permitted for D23 Expo presented by Visa tickets. D23 Expo presented by Visa is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten badges.
Manage your badges at D23Expo.com/Activate using the same D23 Member login used at purchase. You can assign any additional badges purchased to individuals in your party. Badge purchasers are required to enter an email of the individual they are assigning a badge to, and this email will need to be associated with a D23 Member account. Then, the person receiving the badge must sign in with their D23 Member account and accept the badge through D23Expo.com/Activate. If needed, a ticket purchaser has the ability to cancel a badge transfer before the badge has been accepted by the transfer recipient. After a badge has been accepted by a recipient, the recipient has full ownership of the badge and is responsible for any future transfers. After accepting the badge transfer, Guests will then be able to activate their badge. A Gold Member badge purchaser can assign all badges purchased except for one, which must remain in their ownership. Please note: child badges are not able to be transferred.
Make sure you and individuals in your party activate your badge(s) at D23Expo.com/Activate. Badge activation requires a D23 Gold or General (complimentary) Membership. Any Guest age 13 and older is eligible to sign up for a D23 General Membership. An activated badge allows you to check in for confirmed reservations on site and scan your badge at participating booths to interact with exhibits and receive additional information about exciting offers. Please note: child badges are not able to be activated.
- Click here to login and manage your badges.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to transfer badges.
Badge holders have the opportunity to utilize a random selection process to make reservations for themselves and one other D23 Expo Guest for select panels and experiences throughout the weekend. Guests will be able to submit preferences for reservations during a designated time period closer to the event. Reservations will be randomly distributed based on preferences and availability, and then communicated via email. For Guests who do not get reservations for their preferences, standby queues will be available for most panels and experiences. More information on the selection and distribution timeframe, as well as standby queues, will be shared closer to the event.
All badges should be transferred to individuals in your party before the reservation time period. An individual can only submit one reservation entry per badge type. Example: if you purchased two Friday badges, you can only request a reservation for one badge and the other must be transferred to another person for them to request a reservation. Badge transfers will not be allowed after the reservation process has begun.
Please note: A valid, activated D23 Expo adult badge is required to check in for a reservation. Children under the age of 13 are unable to make reservations. There will be a process to allow a child with a child badge to be designated as a Guest for reservations. You will be able to make one reservation per time slot. If you do not arrive by the time specified prior to your reservation, your spot will be filled by standby Guests.