D23 has released additional Gold Member Benefit information as of 7/30 in a new video. While the first forty seconds of the new video are basically fluff there are some important updates in it. To see the new video visit:
Here are the important details you want to know:
D23 Gold Member Priority Queuing –D23 Gold Members will be able to enjoy priority queuing for select sessions at D23 Expo. D23 Gold Member Priority Queuing allows first access to limited general admission seating at Hall D23 and the D23 Expo Arena. D23 Gold Members may bring one (1) Expo Guest, and D23 Gold Family Members may bring up to three Expo Guests. Present your valid Gold Member Card at queue entry. All members of your party must be present at time of entry to the queue (no saving places in line). Priority queue capacity is limited. The priority queue will be closed one (1) hour prior to the scheduled session start time at Hall D23, 30 minutes prior to the scheduled session start time at the D23 Expo Arena, or once capacity is reached, whichever is first. Should the priority queue reach capacity, D23 Gold Members will be directed to standby queues, if available.
All D23 Gold Members at Expo will receive an exclusive collectible print, created by Disney artist Eric Tan. All you have to do is go to the D23 Gold Member Gift Pick-Up in North Hall, and show your Gold Member card.
Gold Member Lounge – The Lounge will have refreshments (for sale), phone charging stations, and a D23 Penny Press (bring your quarters and pennies!!) with a special D23 design and there will be “give aways galore.”
Below is the info D23 released on 5/2/19 for this year’s D23 Expo! Thanks to their latest “Know Before You Go” video we have learned the following
- Show Floor hours will be 9am-7pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will receive an Expo exclusive gift made by Disney Artist Eric Tan.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will receive Priority queuing at all presentations held in Hall D23 and the Arena Stage. Gold Members may bring one guest, Gold Family Members may bring up to three quests.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will have exclusive access to the D23 Ultimate Fan Lounge will be located on the main show floor.
- Once again D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will have shopping discounts offered at select Expo retail locations, a list of those locations will be released closer to Expo.
- D23 Expo Badges will need to be activated online prior to the Expo, more details will be released closer to Expo.
As a reminder we probably won’t see the full Expo schedule until 1-2 weeks prior to the Expo. In 2017 the Expo App and Schedule were released 7 days before the Expo started.
To see the latest D23 “Know Before You Go” video visit