This year Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will have some new experiences added to the party!!
- Interactive pirates searching for Gunpowder Pete will invade the Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Space Mountain will have a new special effects and a new soundtrack.
- The Mad Tea Party will have new lights and effects that can interact with costume colors.
- Storybook Circus which has historically just been a character meet and greet will feature a new Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam dance party that will let younger guests shake their “boo-thangs” with Doc McStuffins and other Disney Junior stars.
On top of all these fun new activities fans can rest assured that their favorites like the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular show, the Boo To You Parade and Hallo-Wishes fireworks are returning.
Things you should remember about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be held on select nights August 17–October 31, 2018 at the Magic Kingdom and is a special ticket party that requires separate admission to attend.
- On party nights the park will close at 6pm to regular guests. While the party will be held from 7pm-12am guests with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be able to enter the park as early as 4pm that day.
- FastPass+ is not available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Costumes are allowed during the party but must adhere to Walt Disney World’s Costume policies.
*Photos courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog